Begin your life together with a wedding that’s a unique as you are in Historic Zoar Village. Early American architecture, brick walkways, and quaint village scenery are sure to charm your guests and ensure your event will be remembered for years to come.
With the ability to accommodate up to 200 guests, The Historic Zoar Village Garden is a serene, intimate spot to exchange your vows. Featuring a backdrop of lush, blooming flowers and the picturesque Garden House, our spacious garden is the perfect place to celebrate new beginnings. The second floor of the Garden House serves as a dressing area for the bridal party so you can prepare for your big day on premises. For your peace of mind, alternate indoor options are also available in case of inclement weather.
We’re committed to helping you plan a wedding that represents your unique style with wedding packages and special options including:
- Receptions and bridal showers held in the Garden or nearby School House
- A perfect menu created by one of our preferred caterers
- Carriage rides that add a special touch to your day
- Special requests including chair rental available
- Historic indoor venues including the School House, Zoar Church, and Garden House
Whether you are planning a small themed wedding or a larger traditional affair, we’re here to help you make history with an unforgettable Historic Zoar Village Wedding.